Monday, April 28, 2014

Three Days Until Hedwig: THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES! Hedwig Makeup Tutorial

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

About a week ago I started my countdown until I am attending "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" on Broadway.  Each day of my countdown, I include a mini post after my regularly scheduled "day" post.  If you haven't read my previous Hedwig countdown posts, drop everything you are doing (unless it is open heart surgery - and if so, why are you reading a blog during it?  Sheesh!) and go back and read my previous posts.  I'll wait for you here while I hum Jeopardy-theme music until you return.

Hi!  Welcome back!  Why is there blood on your ER scrubs?  Umm... OK maybe I'll just pretend I didn't see that.

I love Hedwig so very much, but when I was in Orlando at The Social for a Jay Brennan concert I found out that my love for Hedwig is only at an amateur level.  I met a man who had the same tattoo as Hedwig does in the movie.  Except it's on his arm, not his butt like the movie has it.  I thought "Wow, that is DEDICATION!"  One reason I really enjoy Hedwig is because there is a heavy undercurrent of Plato's Symposium running throughout the storyline.  Yes, Plato!  Not Play-dough.  One of my many degrees is an English major.  Another is 450 - on my toaster oven.

For "three days left" in the Hedwig, I include this fabulous YouTube makeup tutorial on how to make yourself look like Hedwig.  (I love YouTube!  There's a video for EVERYTHING!)  So even if you cannot see Hedwig on Broadway, you can make yourself look like Hedwig!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...