Thursday, April 24, 2014

Seven Days Until Hedwig and the Angry Inch - The Countdown Continues! Korean cover band singing "Tear Me Down"

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

If you are a regular reader of LilyOnTheLam.Com, you will know that I am counting down the days until I see my absolute favorite musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway starring Neil Patrick Harris. 

To get in the mood, I am posting "mini LilyOnTheLam" posts each day until I see the show!   Today is "Seven Days left."  

Today's countdown clip is a Korean cover band doing "Tear Me Down" from Hedwig and the Angry Inch.  There is a line in the movie that says "Don't you know me, Kansas City?  I'm the new Berlin Wall.  Try to tear me down!"  When I am dealing with particularly crazy people, I hear this line in my head.  Or maybe it's just my split personalities emerging through ... who knows? 

I dedicate this in honor of my friend Ms. B who with a Korean friend are learning Vietnamese.

Click here for the clip!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...