Sunday, April 27, 2014

Four Days Until Hedwig: The Countdown Continues! Neil Patrick Harris Takes On Screaming Audience Member

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

In addition to my regular blog posts, I have been adding a 2nd "mini" post each evening (US Eastern Time) counting down the days until I see "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" on Broadway.  I am very excited, but also somewhat apprehensive because I love the movie so much.  I really hope the musical on stage won't be a let down.  If you read that a woman threw her shoe at Neil Patrick Harris and screamed "You're no John Cameron Mitchell, Doogie!"  Well let's hope I get away from the police running with only one shoe.

I kid!  (I hope!)  I do think they made a good casting choice, so at least I am not going in with an "Anne Rice pissy they picked Tom Cruise for Vampire Lestat" face.  I also have already scanned the merchandise from the show.  (Every thing is a shopping opportunity in Lily World!)

I assume each of you spends an hour or seven a night praying for the good of mankind.  So after you light candles in prayers for starving people, ending wars, success for your favorite sports team; if you could light a candle for "I hope Lily enjoys Hedwig on Broadway" I would appreciate it.  ;-)

For our "four days left" post, I include ... a clip of Neil Patrick Harris on David Letterman yelling at an audience member as "Hedwig."  Hopefully I won't be the next audience member he has to yell at!  Click here to watch!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...