Friday, September 12, 2014

Please Donate - My Colon Needs Your Help!

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

If you are a long-time reader, you may remember my posts about "The Guru of My Colon" Cephas Gilbert and his Cephas' Hot Shop in Ybor City, Tampa, Florida.  If you have not read these posts, check them out here:  

Urban Chickens, Aloe Shakes and the Guru of My Colon

I am not an urban drug lord!

I am not an urban drug lord! Part 2

I have been going to Cephas for YEARS after the wicked paramour Reymundo the Truth Dodger introduced me.  His fresh aloe shakes, fresh coconut juice and tamarind juice drinks kept my much abused body feeling somewhat normal.  And his Jamaican food is AMAZING.  

Unfortunately Cephas' Hot Shop has been shut down because it needs kitchen improvements to sustain a food license, according to Creative Loafing Tampa.  A GoFundMe page has been set up on behalf of Cephas to raise the $15,000 needed for improvements.  I am donating because Cephas is a local fixture of the colorful characters of the Ybor City scene - and also because my colon needs more of his aloe shakes!  

If you like reading LilyOnTheLam or if you like my colon or if you like supporting a good cause, I'd ask you to please donate to Cephas' Hot Shop Rebuilding GoFundMe page.  I am going to and I hope you will too!  

This Cat Hopes You Donate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...