Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This Ain't My First Time At The Rodeo!

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

I hope you have been enjoying my posts from the last couple weeks.  I have been on the road (or "on the Lam") having more adventures that hopefully I will write about soon if I do not fall prey to procrastination.  One of the cities I have been leaving my mark on recently is Las Vegas, Nevada.  I have been to Las Vegas more times than I can remember.  It's like Lily's Sandbox.  Or maybe litter box ... who knows!  My money and my liver regret that I come here as often as I do.  But they don't get a vote, do they?

I was at the Shops at Mandalay Bay when this woman moseyed up in front of me.  

I am pretty sure I am mandated by law to take a picture when fashion THIS GOOD appears before me.





Because every moment of my life can be narrated by the films Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Mommie Dearest, I include this clip from Mommie Dearest "This Ain't My First Time At The Rodeo!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...