Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Lily On The Lam Non-alcoholic Beverage of Summer 2012



Hello LilyOnTheLam.com Readers:


I have been a True Lime fan for a couple years.  What's True Lime, you ask?  It is a packet of zero calorie, cold pressed and crystallized lime.  It is equivalent to one wedge of fresh lime.  I use it in cooking and in beverages.  But I recently discovered that True Citrus had branched out further from their True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange products and had added True Grapefruit!  I don't know when they released True Grapefruit but they should have sent me a personal email because I LOVE grapefruit.


True Grapefruit, where have you been all my life?


My new personal "Lily On The Lam Non-alcoholic Beverage of Summer 2012" is a large glass of water mixed with two packets of True Grapefruit and one packet of Stevia in the Raw with lots of ice.  It is light, zero calorie, citrus-y and refreshing.  It definitely helps keep me hydrated!


My sister just graduated from Carleton College - Go Knights!


I was also excited to see that you can purchase True Lemon or True Lime in shaker bottles.  I prefer this because it cuts down on waste when I am using True Lime at home.  I can just measure out True Lime from a shaker bottle versus opening a packet.  I like to save the packets to keep in my purse to jazz up water or iced tea when I am at restaurants.



I like True Lemon and True Lime so much that I ordered it in bulk from the True Lemon website.  My friends are very happy that I have the 500 packet boxes because they've been having fun trying out some of my packets.  After I tried True Grapefruit, I immediately went to the True Lemon website and ordered a 500 packet bulk box of True Grapefruit packets as well!





This is an unsolicited and uncompensated product review, but if the good people at True Lemon want to send me any free True Grapefruit packets - I WILL GLADLY TAKE THEM!  My blog ethics bend when it comes to True Grapefruit packet freebies!  


Thank you True Grapefruit for being part of my official summer drink!

Google Affiliate Ad:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...