Saturday, October 20, 2012

Once Again: THANK YOU TO THE UKRAINE!

Back in March 2012, I was reviewing my Blogger.com statistics for LilyOnTheLam.com.  The country that has the most LilyOnTheLam.com readers/page views for the entire lifespan of my blog was (and still is) the United States.  But back in March, I was surprised to see that the Ukraine came in 5th in number of readers/page views by country!  

I have never been to the Ukraine but evidently I was a Ukrainian superstar!  Like David Hasselhoff to Germany, I am to the Ukraine!  

(Hopefully the Ukraine isn't the home of international blogger identity theft or anything ...)

So now it's mid-October 2012 and I look at my stats again and the Ukraine has jumped from the #5 spot to the #3 spot in terms of most readers/page views behind the US and the United Kingdom!  God bless you, Ukraine!!

To celebrate my Ukrainian fans, please check out my blog post and Ukrainian restaurant review here.  This definitely calls for some more Ukrainian restaurant reviews in the future.  Stay tuned LilyOnTheLam.com fans!
  
Google Affiliate Ads:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...