Monday, October 29, 2012

Give Yourself A New Look For The Holidays! A LilyOnTheLam Exclusive! (Expires Jan 29, 2013)

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

Do I have an awesome exclusive for you!  My hair color guru, Crystal Leigh Wood, has opened her own Salon at the Salon Lofts in Carrollwood, Florida.  (See Crystal's Salon Lofts profile and services page here, her Facebook page here and her Twitter account here.)  




While Crystal is no longer in my backyard in South Tampa, I now have an excuse to stop and get an amazing cupcake at nearby Sweet Tweets Cakery before or after (or before AND after) getting my hair done.  It's also a great excuse for me to have brunch at Mimi's Cafe, lunch at Jason's Deli, have cocktails at Grille One Sixteen in Carrollwood and see a comedy show at Sidesplitters - all of my favorite Carrollwood haunts!  Beautiful hair color, sassy cut AND having an excuse to stop by my favorite Carrollwood places?  Win-win-WIN!

I color my hair every time the wind changes direction, so it is important to have a top quality colorist at the ready!  Crystal Leigh Wood uses Paul Mitchell products.  There are some great holiday Paul Mitchell product gift packs on the market as well.  I was at Crystal's Salon Loft yesterday and was eyeing a Lemon Sage products kit in this sassy burlap-style bag.  Loves me Paul Mitchell products!

In honor of Crystal's new venture (support local Tampa Bay small businesses!) in Carrollwood, I asked Crystal if she would offer a discount for LilyOnTheLam.com readers.  (Consider it my holiday gift to you, dear readers!)  Well Crystal has always been a great supporter of LilyOnTheLam.com, so she came through with this great deal for my readers!  15% off all over color, cut and style (offer expires January 29, 2013 - so book your appointment online NOW!)  Print the certificate below or show it to Crystal on your Smartphone.  Tell her "LilyOnTheLam" sent you!

I have always received top quality customer service, hair cuts and color from Crystal Leigh Wood.  If you're looking for a new holiday look, a top new hair stylist or just looking to save some money on your next hair appointment; I do hope you take advantage of this great limited time offer (one per person please).  

P.S.  What are your favorite places to visit in Carrollwood, Florida?  Let me know in the Comments section below! 

P.P.S. Sometimes the certificates are not showing on Blogger.com, so include mention of LilyOnTheLam.com special in your appointment if the certificate is not showing in the blog post.  Thanks!

  


 Tracker?customer_profile_id=109887Tracker?customer_profile_id=109887

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...