Thursday, July 12, 2012

Getting Ready To Invade Canada - You Should Go On A Vacation Too

Hi Lily On The Lam Readers:

Sorry for the lack of scintillating posts lately.  I just came back from a vacation in New York City where I "Broadway theater-ed" it up as well as shopped it up and ate the contents of the entire city!  

I saw the wonderful Jim Parsons from TV's "The Big Bang Theory" starring in the Roundabout Theatre's production of "Harvey."  I also saw a legendary cast in Gore Vidal's "The Best Man."  Even though I have been to New York City more times than I can count, I had never been to Radio City Music Hall.  I decided to change that - and so saw Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana there.  I finally got tickets to "Book of Mormon" - and was over the moon to discover that all the praise on this musical was well-deserved.  I have not laughed so hard in a very long time!  

Last but not least, I decided to see what all the hoopla was about - and did see Disney's Newsies.  Young men with six packs dancing around stacks of newspapers.  The cheers from the crowd were more ravenous than 10 "Twilight" opening day crowds mixed with 100 "Magic Mike" opening day crowds.  I will be blogging about some of my New York adventures in the weeks to come.   

Until then, I have been swamped catching up on my office work and will be leaving again to INVADE CANADA (read more about that here and here), so I haven't had much time to blog.  But while you're anxiously awaiting the next Lily On The Lam blog post, why don't you think about YOUR next vacation?  I highly recommend a week long sailing trip on the trimaran Yacht Promenade in the British Virgin Islands!  Tell Captain Kerry that Lily sent you!

Hope you all are having a great summer!

Google Affiliate Ads:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...