Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas Lily On The Lam Readers:

It is December 25th and I am on vacation!  But I wanted to pre-write a very special "Happy Holidays" from me to you.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, write comments and send emails.  It has meant a lot.  I hope you have enjoyed hearing about my crazy tales.  I've certainly had an adventure living them!  And I hope my product and restaurant reviews have been informative. 

Here's wishing you a joyous holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!  Keep commenting, emailing and following me on Twitter!  Looking forward to an amazing 2012!

Lily ;-)

Thank you for reading!

P.S. To my friends who are now freaking out thinking I have adopted another kitten - that's a baby picture of Finnerty.  No new cats have been procured!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...