Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chef Lily Strikes Again! Vegetable Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce

Hello LilyOnTheLam.Com Readers:

I think I have cooked in my kitchen more in the past 2 days than I have in the past 2 months! 

Yesterday, I made a tuna and farro Mediterranean salad that was to die for - I'll be posting my recipe in a future LilyOnTheLam.com post.

Today, I made mint, vegetable and cellophane noodle summer rolls with a peanut dipping sauce.  I used the recipe from TheKitchn.com, except I used liquid stevia instead of sugar.  I also found that if I lightly tossed the cellophane noodles in the peanut sauce, it helped give the summer roll more flavor throughout the roll versus dipping it in the sauce.

It was a super easy recipe to make, so if you're looking for a fast healthy dinner, give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...