Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Product Wednesday: A hot stone massage for a mental health day!

Hello Lily On The Lam Readers:

I have made it successfully through another Tampa Gasparilla celebration.  For Gasparilla 2011, I started drinking at 9 a.m. and stopped around 2:30 a.m. when I vomited 4 times.  I learned my lesson this year and was sound asleep by 12:30 a.m.  And I was vomit-free in 2012, unlike a certain hot man I know who was celebrating with me ... but I will try not to out him in too much detail!

My New Product Wednesday for this week will actually be a service versus a product.  After juggling weekend guests and a huge Gasparilla party, I am crazy exhausted.  I decided to pamper myself by taking Wednesday as a vacation day.  I actually started my "mental health day" Tuesday night with a hot stone massage from the fantastic Islander Massage and Skin Care on Davis Islands in Tampa, Florida.  I love a good massage.  Islander Massage is a three person shop - it is a small storefront, but tastefully decorated.  They have massages, facials and waxing services.  Join their mailing list to hear about their occasional specials.

This is a short post because I am out and about enjoying my mental health day.  Happy New Product Wednesday!  Treat yourself to a massage today!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...