Wednesday, November 28, 2012

OK Cheryl, This One Is For You - Tirosalata Recipes

As part of being the Top Diva, Author and Hostess Supreme of LilyOnTheLam.com, I receive a large amount of fan mail.  Basically the equivalent of four hundred semi trucks worth an hour - give or take a ton.  

The other day I received this email:

Subject:  Tirosalata
Hello I was looking for this Acropolis recipe online and every time I put it in your name comes up. Do you have a recipe similar or identical to Acropolis's recipe. I want to serve it at a party this year.  Thank. You, Cheryl   

Now my first thought was "Cheryl, if you put in the words `gorgeous, fabulous and innovator' in your favorite search engine, you'll get my name too.  What's your point?"

My second thought was "OK, I'll send you some tirosalata recipes ... eventually ... cause I'm kinda lazy."

By the way, the blog post Cheryl is referring to is "You May Be Good, But You Sir Are No Tzatziki."

I don't have the actual recipe that the Acropolis Restaurant uses, but here are some links of recipes that I think make a pretty good tirosalata.  I do hope Cheryl and the rest of the Tirosalata lovers out there check out these recipes and leave comments on this blog.  Well I hope you leave me positive comments.  ;-)

Authentic-style Tirosalata Recipe from FoodGeeks

Vegetarilin's Tirosalata Recipe (yummy)

Rumbamel's Spicy Greek Cheese Dip from SparkPeople

Google Affiliate Ads:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily On The Lam wants to hear from you ... Seriously, she does ...